ICE WaRM offers a scholarship programme to attract high quality international students to education and training in water resources management, delivered by ICE WaRM partner institutions.
The ICE WaRM scholarship programme aims to:
- provide high calibre students with the opportunity to study with ICE WaRM partners to further their knowledge;
- provide students with the opportunity to participate in research and advance their scientific knowledge in water resources management;
- encourage the exchange of ideas on best practice within water-related fields;
- provide students with the opportunity to participate in presentations, conferences, seminars and forums on contemporary issues in water resources management;
- provide the opportunity for students from organisations and countries currently facing major water issues to participate in programmes which they may not be able to fund; and
- demonstrate a commitment to cultural change and diversity and the international sharing of knowledge and skills related to water resources management.
SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION CLOSING DATES
Semester 1 (February 2012) - Deadline 26th August 2011
Semester 2 (July 2012) - Deadline 24th February 2012
ICE WaRM offers two rounds of scholarships annually, in February and July. Applicants are able to begin applying for current or future rounds at any time.
HOW DO I APPLY?
1) Complete the online registration form to gain access to the relevant application forms.
Once you press “submit” you will see a webpage with links to 3 documents:
- Scholarship Guidelines
- Scholarship Application Form
- Scholarships Confidential Referee Report
2) Print and/or save these files. You will also receive an automatic email acknowledgement with a direct link to the application forms.
3) Complete the Scholarship Application Form and send to ICE WaRM with relevant documentation by the deadline.
- ICE WaRM will acknowledge receipt of all applications and advise if any documents are outstanding.
- Completion of the online registration form allows ICE WaRM to monitor interest in the scholarship programme and remind applicants of closing dates.
- Any applications that are incomplete by the application deadline will not be eligible for consideration.
- Hard copy documents (transcripts, parchments, passports/birth certificates) must be original or certified copies - uncertified photocopies will not be accepted.
ICE WaRM offers full and partial scholarships toward the cost of the programme (fee tuition). For international students the fully funded scholarship is AUD$40,000 and partially funded scholarship is AUD$20,000*.
There are two types of Australia Awards: the Endeavour Awards administered by the Department of Education, Employment and Workplace Relations (DEEWR) and the international development awards administered by the Australia Agency for International Development (AusAID). Both programs are providing opportunities to study in Australia for International Students.
For more information, please visit official website: www.icewarm.com.au.
- Master in Forestry Management, Marine Resources Management, Clean Energy, Water and Sanitation, or Climate Change
- Summer School on Global Warming and Sustainable Water Management, Germany
- La Trobe Business School Master of Management Scholarship, La Trobe University, Australia
- Postgraduate Scholarships in Hydrogeochemistry, University of Sydney, Australia
- MSc in Energy and Resources, Santos Scholarships, UCL School of Energy and Resources, Australia
- 100 Elite Research Scholarships, University of Tasmania, Australia
- International WaterCentre (IWC) Masters Scholarships, Australia
- Temasek Foundation Water Leadership Programme (TFWLP), Singapore
- PhD Scholarship in Canopy Architecture, University of Sydney, Australia
- Double Degree Master, Urban Water Engineering and Management, Thailand & Netherlands
My name is wardhana,25 years old,from indonesia..Graduate from Padjadjaran University, faculty of law. I’m interested in applying this scholarship for my master degree.
hi i’m stephany 18th years old from indonesia,new female student of diponegoro university (faculty of fisheries and marine science, aquatic and resources management). i really want to continue my study after graduation.i’m interested in applying this scholarship for my master degree.
My name Eka Lidya,I’m 26years old form Indonesia.I’m a doctor in Departement Hospital.This scholarship very interesting.. Really make me want to know how to get this scholarship.I have a dream to reach research scholarship..thankyou very much.hope get more information
My name is Hira Ali, 25 years old,from Pakistan..Honors Graduate from University of Central Punjab Pakistan, faculty of management. I’m interested in applying for this scholarship for my master degree.
i am ria, 30 years old, graduate from UNISBA mining engineering. i’m from Bandung West Java, Indonesia. i really interesting to apply this scholarship.
My name is valentina shanty. I’m 22 years old. I graduated from Syiah Kuala University- law faculty which is located in Aceh-Indonesia. I’m so excited about this scholarship. May I get more information about it?
my name is Budi eka santso. i’m 20 years old. i still study in state university of malang.i take history in my study at state university of malang and i like to apply your scholarship.
My name is Adesayo omotalade, I am a graduate of Geology from Ekiti state university(Nigeria). I would love to further my studies in this field by applying for the scholarship
It’s a great pleasure to know this information. May I get the chance to apply this scholarship. I am really interested in any kinds of fields related to water reource management as my research focused on Geostatistical method in the waters. I will try my best!
My name is Firdaus from Indonesia, I am really interested in any kind of study related to forestry management because I work at forestry institution. How to get it?
Am from uganda, please am interested in scholarship study in enviromental science
Hey i would like to finish my degree in civil engineering with education but my mother has failed to raise tuition, my father died when i was young and iam just living a hustle life, any help if possible. My contact is +256776797215
My name is Aniekan Ukpong, a graduate of Agricultural Engineering with options in Soil and Water Engineering. I would like to know more about the scholarship.
Hey, I’m Graduate From University in East Java, Indonesia. Now i wanna continue my study in Psychology Education major. please give me more information about this shcolarship.
I am Abdulmajid Lawan, my majority is water resources and environmental engineering, i graduated from Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria Nigeria. I would like to enjoy this scholarship .
I’m Susi, 26 years old. I was graduated from School of Foreign Languages majoring English Literature.I come from Bandung,Indonesia.Now I’m teaching Business English Presentation in Politeknik LP3I Jakarta. I really interested to apply this application.
Hope u will give me more infomation.
I am Ashenafi Worku Daba from Ethiopia. I graduate from Mekelle University, department of Land Resource Management and Environmental Protection in the stream of Soil Water Conservation in 2008. Currently I am working in the Ethiopia Institutes of Agricultural Research at Werer Agricultural Research Center as a junior researcher and Assistance Researcher in the field of improving productivity of salt affected soil through amelioration and management research. And also an additional research experience in Irrigation water management, Agronomic research activities, Soil health soil fertility and other research activities. The benefit of this scholarship is by capacitating my skill and knowledge potential I contribute on national goal of natural resource conservation and food security that in growth and transformation plan of our government. The knowledge and experience I have now is not enough to solve the problem of the poor pastoralists of Ethiopia. So that I have great interest to up grade my education career to MSc level and then to serve my country properly.
The available opportunity of postgraduate study in my country (Ethiopia) very low. This is due to the presence of little post graduate university in the country. And hence I can’t get the chance to learn here in Ethiopia. Due to this I have tried to find scholarship opportunities from abroad with my maximum effort. Since my monthly salary $ 158.77, I can’t learn in self sponsor. If you give me this chance, it gives me opportunity to serve my poor country.
I’m HEBA OTHMAN from Syria I was graduated from Tishreen University 2010-2011
I’m a civil engineer department water engineering and I ‘m interesed in study at master’s course about water resources management please how can you help me?
Thank you very much.