BBVA Foundation - Barcelona GSE Scholarships for Latin American students
BBVA Foundation expresses the engagement of financial group BBVA with the cause of social responsibility in the societies where it does business, and has among its priorities the promotion of excellence in scientific research and higher education. BBVA is one of the main European banks and has a very important presence in many Latin American countries.
The BBVA Foundation and the Barcelona GSE offer 5 fully-funded scholarships to Latin American students with outstanding academic backgrounds applying to any master program. Two of the awards are especially for Mexican candidates and the other three are open to candidates from the rest of Latin America.
This highly selective award covers:
- master program tuition
- medical insurance
- round-trip airfare from the student’s country of residence
- monthly stipend for expenses during the student’s stay in Barcelona
Visit official website.
- Master Scholarships in Economics, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics, Spain
- PhD Scholarships in Various Research Projects at Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya, Spain
- Doctoral Scholarships in Economics, Barcelona Institute of Economics, Spain
- PhD in International Economics, University of Hohenheim, Germany
- Master Scholarships in Fashion, Design, Visual Communication & Management, Istituto Europeo di Design, Italy & Spain
- PhD Studentship in Marine Palaeoclimatology, Institute of Environmental Science and Technology, Spain
- European Master on Work, Organizational, and Personnel Psychology (WOP-P), Erasmus Mundus
- Master Scholarships in Photonics Engineering, Nanophotonics and Biophotonics (EUROPHOTONICS)
- CRG / “la Caixa” International PhD Programme Fellowships, Spain
- Undergraduate (S1) Scholarships from Sampoerna Foundation, Indonesia
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.