Karolinska Institutet is one of the world´s leading medical universities. Our mission is to contribute to the improvement of human health through research and education.
Karolinska Institutet accounts for over 40 per cent of the medical academic research conducted in Sweden and offers the country´s broadest range of education in medicine and health sciences.
Since 1901 the Nobel Assembly at Karolinska Institutet has selected the Nobel laureates in Physiology or Medicine.
Karolinska Institutet was founded by King Karl XIII in 1810 as an “academy for the training of skilled army surgeons”. Today, Karolinska Institutet is a modern medical university and one of the foremost in the world.
With our close relationship to the clinical milieu, a well established infrastructure and a stable financial situation, Karolinska Institutet has excellent prerequisites for sustaining high quality research and education.
Karolinska Institutet’s scholarships
A limited number of scholarships are available for international students required to pay tuition fees. The scholarships cover the tuition fee cost of Master’s programmes at Karolinska Institutet. The scholarships can only be applied for once per year in connection with the application for a programme, not during ongoing studies.
The scholarship round for programmes starting in the autumn 2013 is open. If you have applied for a Master’s programme at Karolinska and if you are required to pay tuition fee, you can apply for a scholarship.
The selection process is based on applicant’s CV and qualifications that will be evaluated in connection with the application for a KI study programme.
- Application deadline for tuition fee scholarships: 16 January 2013
- Notification of scholarship award*: first week of April 2013
* Applicants will be notified of the result of their scholarship application individually via the e-mail address that was given on the application form.
For more information, please visit official website: ki.se.
- IPOET Scholarships, Chalmers University of Technology, Sweden
- Avancez Scholarship, Chalmers University of Technology, Sweden
- Master Scholarships for International Students, University of Skövde, Sweden
- Sweden Scholarships | Beasiswa Swedia
- PhD Studentship in Muscle Physiology, Uppsala University, Sweden
- PhD Positions in Business Administration, Stockholm University, Sweden
- Ericsson Scholarship in Communication Engineering, Chalmers University of Technology, Sweden
- The Swedish Institute Study Scholarships, Sweden
- PhD in Physical Chemistry, Lund University, Sweden
- Lund University Global Scholarships, Sweden