We are pleased to announce that we have scholarships for 2013 entry.
These are available for students wishing to study:
- MSc International Business
- MSc International Business and Finance
- MSc International Business and Marketing
The scholarship is a reduction in tuition fees of £1,500.
In order to apply you must have applied and received an offer for one of the above programmes and be fully self-funding and be from outside the EU.
If you fulfil these conditions you should complete the application form and write an essay (details of the essay are given on the application form). Send this to the International Office by email email@example.com or post to University of Chichester, International Office, College Lane, Chichester PO19 6PE.
We will consider your application and inform you if you have been successful within 10 days of your completed application form arriving in the International Office and you will be required to accept your place on the programme within four weeks of notification in order to obtain the award.
The decision to award a scholarship is based on demonstration of a mixture of academic merit (including English language ability) and other merit or outstanding achievement in a particular field of activity, such as professional work based achievements or significant contributions to your community and society.
Shortlisting for the awards will be made by a panel of University of Chichester staff who will select the successful award winners. The decision of the panel is final.
The closing date for applications is 31 August 2013.
- Chancellors International Scholarship, University of Sussex, UK
- Master of Management in Hospitality Scholarship, Cornell-Nanyang Institute of Hospitality Management, Singapore
- Master of Biotechnology by Coursework Scholarship, RMIT University, Australia
- Lebesgue Master Scholarships in Mathematics, France
- Master Scholarships for International Students, University of Lyon, France
- Master of Financial Analysis Scholarships, La Trobe University, Australia
- Master Scholarships in Transport and Communications, Netherlands
- FIFA Master Scholarship for FIFA/CIES International University Network Alumni, Switzerland
- Master Scholarships, Graduate School of Management, La Trobe University, Australia
- Bachelor, Master and PhD Scholarships by USAID, USA
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.