The Faculty of Economics in Rimini (University of Bologna) is launching an International Laurea Magistralis “Economics and Market Policy” (EPM) for next academic year 2010/2011. It is a two-year programme and is equivalent to an M-Phil or M.Sc. Degree. You may find a description at the web site.
The programme offers core courses in quantitative economics and a number of elective courses, has a flexible structure and can be tailored to suit both practitioners and research profiles.
Scholarships for the academic year 2010/2011:
for foreign (EU and non-EU) students a grant of 6000 euros per year; for foreign and Italian students two grants of 1500 euros each per year. Notice that non-EU applicants have to apply through the Embassy/Consulate by 31 May 2010 for admission to the Laurea Magistralis in Economics and Market Policy. Please see this page.
Please, send your request to: valeria.macchini[at]unibo.it and elettra.agliardi[at]unibo.it
- Master Scholarships in Economics, University of Bologna, Italy
- PhD Fellowships in Economics of Innovation, Hasselt University, Belgium
- European Doctorate in Law and Economics (EDLE), Erasmus Mundus, Italy
- PhD Positions in Operations Research and Business Statistics, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Belgium
- Master Scholarships in European Literary Cultures, Erasmus Mundus, Europe
- PhD Scholarships in Business Administration, University of Bologna, Italy
- PhD Scholarships in General Management, University of Bologna, Italy
- PhD Studentships in Behaviour, Choices and Markets, University of Aberdeen, UK
- PhD Scholarships in Economics, Universit√† Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Milan, Italy
- PhD Position in Environmental Economics, University of Amsterdam, Netherlands