“La Caixa” Foundation - Barcelona GSE Scholarships for students from emerging and developing countries.
“La Caixa” Foundation is the institution which manages the resources that Caixa d’Estalvis i Pensions de Barcelona, “la Caixa”, devotes to its social and cultural work. Among its priorities are cooperation with developing countries and promotion of higher education. “La Caixa”, based in Barcelona, is the leading European savings bank.
The “la Caixa” savings bank Foundation and the Barcelona GSE offer 14 fully-funded scholarships to students from emerging and developing countries (*) with excellent academic backgrounds who will return to their home countries at the end of their professional training process to implement their knowledge.
This award covers:
- master program tuition
- medical insurance
- round-trip airfare from the student’s country of residence
- monthly stipend for expenses during the student’s stay in Barcelona
(*) Note: “Emerging and developing countries” is an expression used to name all countries not included on the following 2008 IMF list of “advanced economies”: Australia, Austria, Belgium, Canada, Cyprus, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong SAR, Iceland, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Portugal, Singapore, Slovenia, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, United Kingdom, United States of America.
For more information, please visit official website: www.barcelonagse.eu.
- Master Scholarships, BBVA Foundation, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics, Spain
- Doctoral Scholarships in Economics, Barcelona Institute of Economics, Spain
- PhD in International Economics, University of Hohenheim, Germany
- PhD Scholarships in Various Research Projects at Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya, Spain
- PhD Scholarships in Economics, Catholic University of the Sacred Heart, Italy
- PhD Scholarship in Business and Economics, KU Leuven, Belgium
- Master Scholarships in Economics and Market Policy, University of Bologna, Italy
- PhD Scholarships in Indonesian Economics, The Australian National University, Australia
- Bachelor & Master, Utrecht Excellence Scholarships, Utrecht University, Netherlands
- PhD Scholarships in Economics, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Milan, Italy