APPLICATIONS ARE INVITED FOR ONE-YEAR MASTERS SCHOLARSHIP IN ECONOMICS
A. ONE YEAR MASTERS IN ECONOMICS SCHOLARSHIP:
One scholarship is available through MU/VLIR-UOS-Gender Equity Project which is administered through IGERD. This is a ONE YEAR FULL TIME scholarship at a Flemish University in Belgium starting in September 2011.
QUALIFICATIONS: IGERD is searching for a female candidate interested in undertaking MA program in ECONOMICS. Applicant MUST have MA in Economics and therefore interested in enriching oneself with a second masters. This is a capacity building initiative and therefore staff members at Moi University are encouraged to apply.
B. Application process:
Interested candidates should:
i. Submit a TWO PAGE document highlighting their areas of interest and why they want to pursue a second Masters in ECONOMICS. The proposal should be typed and double spaced, Font 12, Times New Roman.
ii. Include ALL relevant academic transcripts, full contact details e.g. Cell-phone number, email, and one (1) colored passport size photos.
iii. Proposals submitted to IGERD should be forwarded through your Head of Department or equivalent.
- PhD Scholarship in Business and Economics, KU Leuven, Belgium
- Research Assistant in Blended Learning, Hasselt University, Belgium
- Doctoral Scholarships in Humanities and Social Sciences, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Belgium
- PhD Fellowships in Economics of Innovation, Hasselt University, Belgium
- PhD Positions in Operations Research and Business Statistics, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Belgium
- PhD Research Assistant, Faculty of Business and Economics, KU Leuven, Belgium
- Master Scholarships in Economics, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics, Spain
- Belgium Scholarships | Beasiswa Belgia
- Erasmus Mundus 2010 MSc Scholarships in Photonics, Europe
- International Courses Programme ICP PhD Scholarships 2010 Flemish university, Belgium
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.