Food Valley Ambassadors Fellowship
Prestigious fellowship for outstanding students who pursue a career in the food industry. Full fellowships, but with an extended programme, 2,5 years instead of 2 years, which includes one year traineeship in one of the sponsoring companies. Graduates will be an ambassador for Food Valley.
Applicants need to have at least the following gpa : 75% or higher on a national scale; First Class or Second Class Upper (Honours) or equivalent. Second Class Upper and Second Class Lower are NOT eligible. Students that can show to be in the top 15% of their class are also eligible.
For details and application see this link.
These fellowships are only open for European students (EU and non-EU) who have applied for the specialisation Dairy Science and Technology. These fellowships have a maximum of 10.000 Euro/year.
Every year 4 fellowships are available. More information, see this page.
European Masters Fellowships
Every year a few fellowships are available for non European students that have applied for the specialisation European Masters in Food Studies. These fellowships have a maximum of 5000 Euro/year.
More information see this page.
- Anne van den Ban Scholarship Fund, Masters Scholarships for Students from Developing Country, Wageningen University, Netherlands
- Master Scholarships in Agriculture, Forestry and Fishery, Netherlands
- PhD Candidate in Land Remote Sensing at Wageningen University & Research Centre, Netherlands
- Erasmus Mundus 2010 Master Scholarship in Animal Breeding and Genetics, Europe
- Complete List of Dutch Institutions Offering PhD Studies
- Master Scholarships in Transport and Communications, Netherlands
- Master Scholarship 2010 in the Science of Animal-Derived Foods, Erasmus Mundus Food of Life, Europe
- Master Scholarships in Service, Tourism & Leisure, Netherlands
- PhD Position for Indonesian, Biofuel Research, Wageningen University, Netherlands
- Master Scholarships in Mass Communication and Information Science, Netherlands