The School is pleased to invite applications from outstanding candidates for six Master’s Scholarships for 2013-2014 entry.
These six awards will cover tuition fees (at the applicable Home/EU or Overseas rate) and a total stipend of £5,000, payable in equal monthly instalments.
Applicants for these awards must have a study application in process.
Master’s scholarships are open to all applicants for the School’s MSc degrees in History, Classics and Archaeology, whether ‘taught’ or ‘research’, and including part-time applicants and applicants for Master’s degrees by Distance Learning.
- The McFarlane PhD Scholarship, University of Edinburgh, UK
- George Scott Travelling Scholarship, University of Edinburgh, UK
- Master Scholarships in Archaeology or Ancient History, University of Leicester, UK
- Edinburgh Global Master Scholarships, University of Edinburgh, UK
- MSc Scholarships in Science Communication and Public Engagement, University of Edinburgh, UK
- Cardiff School of History, Archaeology & Religion Master Studentships, UK
- Edinburgh Global Undergraduate Scholarships, University of Edinburgh, UK
- Graduate Scholarship in Archaeology, St Cross College, University of Oxford, UK
- School of Engineering International Master Scholarship, University of Edinburgh, UK
- Jean Kennoway Howells Scholarship, University of Edinburgh, UK
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.