Four leading educational institutions in Europe offer a joint Erasmus Mundus Master of Nanoscience and Nanotechnology (EMM-Nano). The programme offered is a truly integrated one, with a strong research backbone and a very important international outreach. The objective of this course is to provide top quality multidisciplinary education in nanoscience and nanotechnology.
The EMM-nano is a two-year, 120 ECTS, English language degree programme. Thanks to its combination of partners, expertise and courses, it offers you a unique integrated master programme, covering all aspects of nanoscience and nanotechnology, while at the same time allowing you to design an individual study programme with specialization in essentially any field of nanoscience and nanotechnology.
It facilitates studying at two separate participating universities where you spend one year per country. It is strongly multidisciplinary: you receive a basic training in all the disciplines offered, one of which becomes your area of specialisation. At the end of the program you will receive a joint degree from the two universities where you studied. The fast evolution of the field requires a strong consortium with noted educational experience in the field.
The educational partner institutions are
- Katholieke Universiteit Leuven (K.U.Leuven), Belgium (Coordinator)
- Chalmers Tekniska Högskola (Chalmers), Sweden
- Université Joseph Fourier Grenoble, France
- Technische Universität Dresden (TU Dresden), Germany
The course is organized with the support of three associated research partners:
- IMEC in Leuven (Belgium)
- CEA-LETI in Grenoble (France)
- Leibniz Institute for Solid State Materials Research in Dresden (Germany)
- Full EM-scholarships are available for non-EU students to cover the tuition fee and all living expenses (24000€/year).
- Limited EM-scholarships available for EU students (10000€/year).
Call for Academic year 2011-2012 is open from November 1 until January 31, 2011.
- Master of Nanoscience and Nanotechnology by Erasmus Mundus, Europe
- Erasmus Mundus Scholarships, International Master in Management of IT (IMMIT), Europe
- Erasmus Mundus Joint Doctorate Program (EMJD) 2010-2013, Europe
- Erasmus Mundus 2010 MSc Scholarships in Photonics, Europe
- Master Scholarships in European Literary Cultures, Erasmus Mundus, Europe
- Master Scholarship, Erasmus Mundus MACLANDS, Europe
- European Master on Work, Organizational, and Personnel Psychology (WOP-P), Erasmus Mundus
- European Master on Software Engineering (EMSE), Erasmus Mundus, Europe
- Master Scholarships, Color in Informatics and Media Technology (CIMET), Erasmus Mundus, Europe
- Erasmus Mundus Master Scholarships, Mathematical Modelling in Engineering, Europe