Scholarships for our MA programmes are awarded twice per year; normally in June for students starting in September and in November for those starting in January.
Successful candidates will be registered at the University of Kent as full time students on the taught programmes stated above and will receive payment to cover 50% of their tuition fees (€7,735 in 2011/2012). These scholarships are open to students of all nationalities.
To submit an application for a masters programme, please follow the instructions as detailed on the following webpage: http://www.kent.ac.uk/brussels/BSIS/admissions/index.html. Applicants should normally have obtained, or be about to obtain, a relevant undergraduate degree at least at First Class level (UK), or GPA 3.5 (US) or equivalent.
Once candidates have been accepted onto a programme at UKB, they should then send a letter/email to firstname.lastname@example.org confirming their wish to be considered for a scholarship and explaining why they believe that they should be awarded one. Candidates should ensure that their application number is mentioned on their letter/email and indicate ‘scholarships’ in the subject title.
To help you decide what to write candidates should be aware that the Scholarships Board is looking for academic excellence as well as academic potential. If it helps, we invite candidates to imagine that they are standing in front of the members of the Scholarships Board and have one chance to tell them about themselves and why they would like to receive a scholarship.
- Kent International Pathways Scholarships, University of Kent, UK
- MA Scholarships in Politics & International Relations, University of Nottingham, UK
- MA Scholarships in Modern History, University of Kent, Paris
- School of Psychology 50th Anniversary Masters Scholarships, University of Kent, UK
- MA Scholarships, University of Kent, Paris
- School of Arts International Undergraduate Scholarships, University of Kent, UK
- Erasmus Mundus 2010 MSc Scholarships in Photonics, Europe
- Master Scholarships in International Politics, Trinity College Dublin, Ireland
- Postgraduate Research Scholarship in Mathematics, University of Kent, UK
- International Scholarships for Undergraduate Students, University of Kent, UK
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.