For excellent Non-EU/EEA students enrolling in a Leiden University master’s degree programme and for excellent students from all nationalities enrolling in a Master of Law Advanced Programme or MSc in International Relations and Diplomacy.
- Non-EU/EEA students enrolling in a Leiden University master’s degree programme starting February 2014 or September 2014 (All MA, MSc and LL.M programmes as mentioned on the website Master’s programmes in Leiden, a number of programs have a start date in September only).
- All nationalities enrolling in the following programmes starting February 2014 or September 2014 (programs listed below have a September start date only, with the exception of Adv. Studies in Air & Space Law):
- In his or her prior academic education abroad, the applicant must have achieved excellent study results which are relevant for the programme for which the student wishes to enroll. As an indication, the student will be among the top 10% for the relevant programme followed abroad
- The applicant will hold a non-EU/EEA passport and will not be eligible for support under the Dutch system of study grants and loans
- Scholarships will not be awarded to applicants who have already obtained a Leiden University master’s degree
- Students who are granted a Leiden Excellence Scholarship must comply with and confirm in writing their agreement with the terms and conditions attached to the scholarship prior to the granting of the scholarship.
- Studying Law in Leiden University Law School Information Session, Nuffic Neso Indonesia
- PhD Positions, Leiden Observatory, Leiden University, Netherlands
- Master Scholarships in Education and Teacher Training, Netherlands
- Summer School Utrecht Scholarship, Indonesian Young Leaders, Indonesian Ministry of Religious Affairs, Leiden University, Netherlands
- Oort and NOVA Scholarships, Leiden University, Netherlands
- Postdoctoral Researcher, Leiden Institute for History, Leiden University, Netherlands
- Master Scholarships in Transport and Communications, Netherlands
- Master and PhD Scholarships in Casimir Effect, The Delft-Leiden Casimir Research School, Netherlands
- Complete List of Dutch Institutions Offering PhD Studies
- PhD / Postdoc in Experimental Physics, Leiden University, Netherlands
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.
For more information, please visit official website: prospectivestudents.leiden.edu.