For the LMH LabEx project, the Jacques Hadamard Mathematics Foundation (FMJH) offers each year 6 (six) one year scholarships for talented students applying for the master program in Mathematics for Life Sciences (Master2 MathSV) in one of its member institutions (the Departments in Applied Mathematics of the École polytechnique, École Normale Supérieure de Cachan, and Paris Sud University in Orsay). These scholarships are only for the second year of a Master degree program (M2).
The scholarships are open to all students who have a bachelor’s degree in mathematics (or related to mathematics) and who have or will have completed the first year of a Master or PhD program in a foreign or French academic institution during the current academic year.
The stipend is 10,000 euros per year. Laureates will also get a lump sum, depending upon your origin and aiming at covering tuition fees, basic health care (Sécurité Sociale) and, for foreign students, travel expenses (one round-trip ticket, economy class from your residence). The FMJH may provide housing in students dormitories (the cost will be directly deduced from the scholarship). The FMJH will also provide french courses and assistance at the arrival in France.
The students cannot combine their scholarship with any other remuneration.
Applications for the 2013-2014 FMJH program Master are open until Sunday February 9th, 2014.
Applicants will be informed of the outcome of the selection process during March 2014.
The scholarships are open to all students. The selection process will be based on the academic quality of the transcript and recommendation letters.
The selection will be carried out by the FMJH Steering Committee and the heads of the Master programs involved in the FMJH.
Candidates can obtain further information at the following address.
For more information, please visit official website: www.fondation-hadamard.fr.
- Lebesgue Master Scholarships in Mathematics, France
- Master2 Scholarships in Mathematical Optimization, France
- PhD scholarship in Bioinformatics at the National University of Ireland, Galway
- Master Scholarships in Mathematics, Jacques Hadamard Mathematics Foundation, France
- PhD Scholarship in Applied Mathematics and Scientific Computing, FEMTO-ST, Besançon, FRANCE
- Master and PhD Full Scholarships by French Government for Indonesian Citizens
- Erasmus Mundus Master Scholarships, Mathematical Modelling in Engineering, Europe
- Glen and Joy McKee Mathematics Scholarship, University of Adelaide, Australia
- Master and Doctorate Scholarship in Various Program, BGF Scholarship, France
- Erasmus Mundus Master Scholarships in Mathematics for Europeans, Europe
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.