Visiting Fellowships are open to mathematicians of any age and the fellowships fund visits of between 1 to 4 months to ICTP during one of the following two periods:
- September 1 - December 20, 2013
- January 10 - August 30, 2014
Deadline for applications: July 31, 2013.
Preference is given to candidates who will benefit most from the time spent at ICTP, in the sense of pursuing their own research, using the ICTP facilities, interacting with other mathematicians, and ultimately turning the fellowship into a positive opportunity for their home institution or country as well as for themselves. Women are particularly encouraged to apply.
- MSc by Research Scholarships, Swansea University, UK
- PhD Fellowships in Elementary Particle Physics, International Max Planck Research School, Germany
- SU2P Entrepreneurial Fellowships in Photonics, Stanford University, USA
- Chapman Fellowships in Mathematics, Imperial College London, UK
- International Summer Research Program 2010 in Nanotechnology, The Nanosystems Initiative Munich (NIM), Germany
- Imam Bukhari & Imam Tirmizi Visiting Research Fellowships, Oxford Centre for Islamic Studies, UK
- PhD Positions in Interdisciplinary Mathematics, Uppsala University, Sweden
- PhD Fellowships, Bielefeld University, Germany
- Qualifying Examinations for Applicants for Japanese Government (Monbukagakusho) Scholarships
- PhD Scholarship in Mathematics, Physics & Astronomy, University of Sussex, UK
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.