Three MBA International Leader of the Future Scholarships, each with a value of £8,000 (which is 50% of the International fee), will be awarded to students joining The Stirling MBA in September 2014.
Applications from International Students (excluding the European Union) will be considered. Students must hold or expect to obtain an offer or an unconditional offer of a place on the full time Stirling MBA for entry in September 2014.
- Number of awards: 3
- Value: £8,000 each
- Deadline: 10th June 2014
- why you are applying for this Scholarship
- why a Scholarship would help you
- which modules of the MBA are of particular interest to you and why
- what your expectations are in terms of learning outcomes
- what would you like to be able to do and achieve as a result of successful completion of the course; highlight what are your educational or professional aims for the five years after you complete the course.
Ms Sheila Sim - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Stirling Management School Master Scholarship, University of Stirling, UK
- MSc in Behavioural Science for Management Scholarship, University of Stirling, UK
- Leadership MBA Scholarships, Business School Lausanne, Switzerland
- MBA Scholarships, University of Strathclyde, UK
- The Future Leader Scholarship, PPM School of Management, Indonesia
- Beasiswa S2 Magister Manajeman, PPM School of Management, Indonesia
- IMD MBA Future Leaders Scholarships, Switzerland
- MSc Scholarships in Finance, University of Stirling, UK
- MSc Scholarships in International Accounting and Finance, University of Stirling, UK
- MBA Young Leader Scholarship, HHL Europe, Germany
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.