The Faculty of Business offers two scholarships each academic year (one per semester) for MBA by Coursework commencing international students. Scholarships will be awarded solely on the basis of academic merit. If no applicant satisfies the award conditions then the scholarship will not be awarded.
The scheme does not provide for living allowances, travel or medical costs. The scholarship will be awarded through a reduction of tuition fees. Scholarships will be awarded to the applicant who is the highest achiever and no correspondence will be entered into.
- have applied for admission to the UTS MBA award, course code C04018;
- be categorised by UTS as an international student; and
- have reached a level of achievement across all subjects in their undergraduate qualification used as a basis for admission to the MBA which is equivalent to/or above an academic achievement of Distinction average (75%) (all subjects studied will be counted).
Applications are selected on the basis of academic merit.
Duration Confirmed annually
Associate Dean, Postgraduate Programs, UTS Business
PO Box 123
Broadway NSW 2007
- Undergraduate Scholarships, University of Sydney, Australia
- International Master Scholarship in Law, University of Sydney, Australia
- Postgraduate Scholarships in Hydrogeochemistry, University of Sydney, Australia
- PhD Scholarship in Environmental Fluid Mechanics, University of Sydney, Australia
- Jae My Postgraduate Scholarship in Korean Studies, University of Sydney, Australia
- Dr Abdul Kalam International Scholarships, University of Sydney, Australia
- PhD Scholarship in Experimental Fluid Mechanics, University of Sydney, Australia
- University of Sydney International Scholarship (USydIS), Australia
- PhD Scholarships, University of Sydney World Scholars, Australia
- Postgraduate Scholarship in Tropical Palaeo-climate, University of Sydney, Australia
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.