With its Scholarship for Women in Business, HHL would like to support excellent female candidates of all academic and national backgrounds who present strong motivation and outstanding professional and academic credentials and who are willing to become active members of the HHL community.
Successful candidates will receive a tuition reduction of up to EUR 14,500 corresponding to 50% of the total tuition fee in the full-time MBA Program
Female applicants from all countries for HHL´s full-time MBA program.
Applicants must hold a first degree with an above average result and present a GMAT score of at least 650. Successful candidates will receive the first half of the scholarship by the start of the MBA program and will need to maintain an overall grade average of at least 1.6 in their studies at HHL to be entitled to the second installment.
- Completed full-time MBA application form (http://study.hhl.de)
- GMAT with a score of at least 650
- Scholarship essay
- Scholarship questionnaire
Other relevant documents such as academic awards and recognitions, special achievements etc. are strongly encouraged
Please submit your essay on the topic “What challenges does a female manager face today?” along with the other application documents. Answer this question on the basis of a sound theoretical reasoning and show how it can be applied to practice. The essay has to be written in English and should comprise approximately 3,000 words.
Applicants are required to submit all application documents by April 1, 2014.
Student Recruitment Manager
T +49 341 9851-889
- Global Executive MBA - Woman in Leadership Scholarship, HHL Europe, Germany
- Master in European Business (MEB) Scholarships, ESCP Europe
- MBA Future Entrepreneur Scholarship, HHL Europe, Germany
- PhD Fellowships in Economics, Frankfurt School of Finance & Management, Germany
- Yamaha Music Foundation Of Europe Scholarship
- Nestlé Scholarship for Women, IMD Business School, Switzerland
- Global Executive MBA Entrepreneurs Scholarship, HHL Europe, Germany
- Ruth Whaley Bursary for Women in Finance, University of Cambridge, UK
- International Fellowships, American Association of University Women (AAUW), USA
- MBA Scholarships, Goethe Business School, Germany
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.