ESMT is offering several additional merit-based scholarships for applicants to the Full-time MBA program beginning January 2010 in Berlin. These scholarships have been made possible by ESMT’s partner companies, who have donated to the scholarship pool. Outstanding female candidates may also apply for a limited number of full-tuition scholarships. ESMT’s partners are a group of 25 global companies,such as Allianz, BMW, Daimler, Deutsche Bank, MAN, Siemens, The Boston Consulting Group, and ThyssenKrupp.
ESMT is also expanding its Corporate Fellowship Program, which offers students an alternative means of financing their MBA program, while at the same time guaranteeing an attractive career opportunity after graduation at one of ESMT’s founding companies. ESMT matches the applicant’s profile to the recruitment needs of the corporate partner, such as insurance giant Allianz and Europe’s leading utility company E.ON.
The partner company supports the fellow throughout their studies in the MBA program and during a 6-month traineeship period in the company upon graduation. “The support of my sponsor allows me to really concentrate on my performance in class,” said Natalia Nazarova, Allianz Corporate Fellow, MBA Class of 2009, who will be completing her traineeship at the corporate headquarters in Munich. “Not having to worry about placement upon graduation is also important to me, as it takes away one of the main worries of any MBA student.”
Zoltán Antal-Mokos, Associate Dean of Degree Programs at ESMT as of November 1, 2009, is proud that ESMT can provide some of its MBA students further financial backing. He said, “With these scholarships, ESMT’s founders and benefactors show their dedication to supporting premier education for international talent. With their support the school is able to offer students an attractive career boost.”
All accepted applicants to the ESMT Full-time MBA program are screened for scholarship selection. Applications will be accepted until early December 2009.
Tel.: +49 (0)30 21231-1066
Tel.: +49 (0)30 21231-1043
ESMT European School of Management and Technology was founded in October 2002 by 25 leading global companies and institutions. The international business school offers Full-time MBA and Executive MBA programs, as well as executive education in the form of open enrollment and customized programs. The School also features in-house research-oriented consulting services in the areas of competition and regulation. ESMT is a private university based in Berlin, Germany, with an additional location in Schloss Gracht near Cologne. www.esmt.org
- Kofi Annan Business School Foundation MBA Fellowship, ESMT European School of Management and Technology
- PhD Fellowships, Berlin Graduate School of Muslim Cultures and Societies, Germany
- PhD Scholarships, Berlin Graduate School Muslim Cultures and Societies, Germany
- PhD Scholarships in Humanities and Social Sciences, Freie Universität Berlin, Graduate School of North American Studies, Germany
- International PhD Fellowships in Neurosciences, NeuroCure, Germany
- Doctoral Fellowships in Psychology, International Max Planck Research School, Germany
- PhD Positions, Helmholtz International Research School Molecular Neurobiology, Germany
- Master in European Business (MEB) Scholarships, ESCP Europe
- Excellence Scholarships for International Students, ESSEC Business School, France
- International PhD in Molecular Cell Biology, Max Delbrück Center for Molecular Medicine (MDC), Germany
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.