We at the School of Business have revamped our Global MBA program which will start in August 2010. As we are hoping to recruit top global talent to this program for 17 months.
Our Global MBA focuses on business in the growing region of Northeast Asia(Korea, China, and Japan), which sets it apart from all other MBA programs in Korea or elsewhere. In addition, we plan to provide unmatched scholarship opportunities to the most qualified candidates. Specifically, full tuition scholarships (plus monthly stipends) will be given to someone with the following qualifications:
- GMAT score of around 700 or higher
- Minimum TOEFL (iBT) score of 100 or an equivalent English proficiency test score (waived to those who received a bachelor`s degree in a college where English was the medium of instruction)
- 2 plus years of work experience
- Excellent undergraduate achievement
If you need further information, please contact our international (jdarrow[at]yonsei.ac.kr, +82-2-2123-6256) or Korean (nshin[at]yonsei.ac.kr, +82-2-2123-3259) program advisor. Application Phase 1 which started in November will continue to 31 December 2009.
Please visit our website at www.gsb.yonsei.ac.kr for more information.
- Master Degree Scholarships from KT&G Foundation, Yonsei University, Korea
- KGSP Graduate Scholarships, Yonsei University, Korea
- KGSP Graduate Scholarships - Korea University
- KGSP Graduate Scholarships, University of Seoul, Korea
- KGSP Graduate Scholarships, Seoul National University of Science & Technology (SeoulTech), Korea
- Graduate Studentships, Kyung Hee University, Seoul, South Korea
- KGSP Graduate Scholarships, Kangwon National University, Korea
- KGSP Graduate Scholarships, Hongik University, Korea
- KGSP Graduate Scholarships, Kyung Hee University, Korea
- KGSP Graduate Scholarships, Chung-Ang University, Korea