MIB School of Management of Trieste, Italy is pleased to announce a scholarship competition for talented female applicants to the XXIV Edition of the MBA in International Business. The aim is to encourage female managerial development and participation with responsibility roles in the global business community.
The Scholarship will go toward tuition fees to attend the XXIV edition of the MBA in International Business programme (September 2013 - September 2014).
The Scholarship will cover 50% of the tuition fees. The full tuition fees are equivalent to 25.000,00 EUR (21% VAT included). The amount of the scholarship will be discounted from the overall tuition fees. In case of course abandonment or exclusion for any reason, no amount of the scholarship will be paid or reimbursed.
Femal candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Academic degree (or equivalent qualification) in any discipline.
- Good working knowledge of English (TOEFL / IELTS / PTE certificate is recommended).
- Minimum 3 years of work experience
MIB School of Management will award a scholarship to the best candidate on the basis of educational qualifications, professional skills and motivation shown during the entrance interview.
To be considered for the scholarship, the application form for the programme must be completed on-line at www.mib.edu.
In order to finalize the application, the following documents must be received:
- Degree certificate and transcript
- Two letters of recommendation
- A certificate demonstrating adequate knowledge of English such as TOEFL/IELTS/PTE (alternatively, verification of skills may be made directly by the School)
- A deductive reasoning test score such as GMAT (alternatively, verification may be made directly by the School).
The documentation must be sent by August 30, 2013 to the following address:
Ms. Barbara Sepic
MIB School of Management
Largo Caduti di Nasiriya 1
34142 Trieste – Italy
- MBA Scholarships in International Business, MIB School of Management, Italy
- Global Executive MBA - Woman in Leadership Scholarship, HHL Europe, Germany
- Ruth Whaley Bursary for Women in Finance, University of Cambridge, UK
- Nestlé Scholarship for Women, IMD Business School, Switzerland
- Postgraduate Scholarships, Henley Business School, University of Reading, UK
- Associate Degree of Business Scholarships, Blue Mountains International Hotel Management School, Australia
- MBA Scholarships, London School of Business and Finance, UK
- International Master in Tourism & Leisure Scholarships, MIB School of Management, Italy
- Master Scholarships, Nottingham Business School, Nottingham Trent University, UK
- Associate Degree of Business Scholarships, Australian International Hotel School, Australia
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.