Master of Business and Administration at LSBF
The Master of Business Administration (MBA) is an internationally recognised business degree and a valuable qualification for those aiming to become global business leaders. It is academic in nature, yet provides practical preparation for individuals in business and management. Ten or twenty years ago, any MBA might have been enough to secure the best jobs. Today, employers want to know where you studied.
London School of Business & Finance (LSBF) has a history of designing innovative and industry-relevant programmes which answer the questions senior executives face worldwide. This pioneering nature and ongoing quest for excellence was as well the key to forging our dynamic academic partnership with Grenoble Graduate School of Business (GGSB) which has seen the triple accredited, globally ranked GGSB MBA delivered in the heart of London.
London School of Business and Finance offers four innovative scholarship programmes.
As part of our commitment to inspiring leadership in business enterprise, LSBF may award students who demonstrate exceptional potential and determination to succeed, a merit based scholarship. Our scholarship programmes are intended to continue the LSBF culture of academic and professional distinction. Students can apply for the scholarship that matches their circumstances and academic interests from the following:
- The Emerging Markets Scholarship (in collaboration with our royal patron HRH Prince Michael of Kent, GCVO)
- The Bank of Scotland International Scholarship (for Chinese Students)
- The Diversity Scholarship
- The Women in Business Scholarship
- The Corporate Scholarship
on +44 (0)207 823 2303
Visit the website: http://www.lsbf.org.uk/programmes/masters/mba.html
- Masters in Finance Scholarships, London Business School, UK
- Dubai Bank Scholarships in Business and Finance, London School of Business & Finance, UK
- PhD Studentship, Imperial College London, UK
- MSc Scholarships in Carbon Finance, Derek and Maureen Moss, University of Edinburgh, UK
- University Doctoral Studentships, City University London, UK
- Master in European Business (MEB) Scholarships, ESCP Europe
- The Cecil Lewis Sculpture Scholarships 2010 / 2011, University of the Arts London, UK
- European Business School London International Scholarship, UK
- Undergraduate International Scholarships, European Business School London, UK
- Master Fellowships for Journalists at Paramadina University by INDIKA ENERGY and MEDCO FOUNDATION, Indonesia