- Are fully self-funding
- Have applied to, and been offered a place on, the MBA programme
The University of Portsmouth Business School is delighted to offer a number of generous scholarship awards to contribute towards a reduction of the course tuition fees. Please note that the Portsmouth Business School scholarship cannot be taken in conjunction with any other discount or bursary offered by the University with the exception of the 2% early payment discount which is applied to the net value of the fee. The early payment discount is available to self-funding students who pay their tuition fee in full in advance of the beginning of the academic year.
Please complete the MBA (Programmes) Scholarship Application Form, and submit this by the deadlines as stated below. Some scholarships may have a different deadline date. Successful scholarship applicants will be required to accept their place on the programme within four weeks of notification in order to obtain the reduction in the fee.
Global Outreach: Access to Learning (GOAL) Awards is for students who are nationals of middle and low income countries, as defined principally by the United Nations Human Development Index. To check if your nationality is eligible, please contact the International Office for clarification. You do not need to apply for the Award - eligible applicants will be awarded automatically. International self-funding students who are not applying for a scholarship can find information about the GOAL Award International Student Bursary Scheme by visiting the international student bursary page.
Deadline for scholarship applications
Our MBA Scholarship application process is competitive and applicants are encouraged to submit their scholarship application early. Applications will now be considered on a monthly basis and then on the last working day of the month afterwards with a final deadline as listed below. Scholarship applications for September 2014 entry should be submitted by:
First Round: 13th December 2013 for UK/EU and International Scholarship applications. After this initial deadline, applications deadlines will be the last working day of the month.
Final Round: 11th July 2014 for International Scholarship applications
Final Round: 29th August 2014 for UK/EU Scholarship applications
Successful scholarship applicants will be required to accept their place on the programme within four weeks of notification in order to obtain the reduction in fee.
- PhD Studentships, Department of Mechanical and Design Engineering, University of Portsmouth, UK
- MA / MSc Scholarships, Nottingham University Business School, UK
- PhD Studentship, Imperial College London, UK
- MBA Scholarships, London School of Business and Finance, UK
- MBA Scholarships, Nottingham Trent University, UK
- Postgraduate Scholarships, Henley Business School, University of Reading, UK
- MBA Scholarships, Nottingham University Business School, UK
- Executive MBA Scholarships, Nottingham Business School, Nottingham Trent University, UK
- Boustany Foundation MBA Scholarship, Harvard Business School, USA
- Newcastle University Business School Enterprise and Innovation Scholarship, UK
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.