The School of Management offers a number of scholarships to students from anywhere in the world to help with the funding of your tuition fees. Our scholarships for 2014/15 are detailed below. In addition, we still have limited scholarship funding available for study on the Accelerated MBA programme for January 2014 - please contact us. Please note that where candidates are eligible for more than one scholarship they will be offered the one of highest value.
Merit scholarships of up to £10,000 are available to support high calibre students for entry to the Full-time MBA in September 2014 and the Accelerated MBA in January 2015. These scholarships will normally be offered at the same time as the offer of a place in Bradford, and will not require applicants to make a separate application for the scholarship. There is no closing date for entry but early applications are encouraged as they are subject to availability (capped scholarship fund).
In addition, there are four named scholarships based around the new MBA pathways, each worth £11,475 (50% of fee), available for September 2014 Full-time Bradford-based students only (not Accelerated).
- The Bradford MBA Finance Scholarship
- The Bradford MBA Leadership Scholarship
- The Bradford MBA Marketing and Strategy Scholarship
- The Bradford MBA Operations Scholarship
All applicants meeting our entry requirements will be automatically considered for these awards. No separate scholarship application is required. The closing date for these named scholarships is 30th June 2014 and applicants will be advised of the decision by mid-July.
- PhD Studentships in Film and Media, Bradford Media School, University of Bradford, UK
- PhD Scholarships, School of Management, University of Bradford, UK
- Academic Excellence Master Scholarships, University of Bradford, UK
- Academic Excellence International Undergraduate Scholarships, University of Bradford, UK
- Countries in Crisis Scholarships, University of Bradford, UK
- Stirling Management School Master Scholarship, University of Stirling, UK
- Postgraduate Scholarships, Henley Business School, University of Reading, UK
- Master Scholarships, Nottingham Business School, Nottingham Trent University, UK
- Dubai Bank Scholarships in Business and Finance, London School of Business & Finance, UK
- Associate Degree of Business Scholarships, Blue Mountains International Hotel Management School, Australia
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.