Open to all international fee paying students applying for a full-time MBA course starting in January 2014.
- Award value: 2 x £2,000
- Term: Valid for 1 year only. January 2014 intake only.
- Quantity: 2
- Eligible courses: MBA
Complete the scholarship application form.Please note that you must have applied for one of our courses before applying for this scholarship.
Deadline: Friday 13 December 2013
Please note the following:
- To be eligible for these scholarships and bursaries students must be paying fees at the international tuition fee rate.
- Only students who hold an offer letter can be awarded a scholarship.
- A student can apply for multiple awards but will only receive the one of highest value.
- All of our scholarships and bursaries are subject to these terms and conditions.
For information on any of our scholarships please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information, please visit official website: www.glos.ac.uk.
- International Research Scholarships, University of Gloucestershire, UK
- International Merit Scholarship, University of Gloucestershire, UK
- International Merit Scholarship for MSc in Human Resource Management, University of Gloucestershire, UK
- PhD Scholarships in Architectural Sciences, University of Rome, Italy
- Swiss Government Scholarships for Foreign Students for University, Fine Arts and Music School, Switzerland
- Ibsen Scholarships in Drama and Performing Arts, Norway
- PhD Scholarships at University of Teesside, UK
- Master and Doctoral Scholarships for Indonesian Students by Australian Development Scholarships
- LLM International Scholarships, University of Southampton, UK
- Academic Merit Scholarships, Melbourne Institute of Business and Technology Indonesia
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.