The HHL Young Leader Scholarship focuses on prospective students, especially international students, who bring their leadership potential to HHL and plan to continue their career in a German company after graduation.
The scholarship will provide the successful candidates with a tuition waiver for the full-time MBA Program worth up to EUR 13,500.
With its HHL Young Leader Scholarship HHL offers two scholarships a year that support HHL’s mission to “educate effective and responsible business leaders through excellence in teaching, research and practice”.
Applicants from all countries for the full-time MBA Program
Requirements and Deadline
Applicants must hold a first degree (at least 180 ECTS credits) with an above average result and present a GMAT score of at least 650. The scholarship is offered to full-time MBA applicants 2014 only.
Applicants are required to submit all application documents by April 1, 2014.
Please submit your essay on the topic of “Is Corporate social responsibility only a marketing tool?” along with the other application documents. Answer this question on the basis of a sound theoretical reasoning and show how it can be applied to practice. The essay has to be written in English and should comprise approximately 3,000 words.
- A completed full-time MBA application form (http://study.hhl.de)
- GMAT score of at least 650
- Scholarship essay
- Scholarship questionnaire
Please submit your scholarship application via e-mail to: margarita.setska(at)hhl.de
Student Recruitment Manager
T +49 341 9851-889
- Leadership MBA Scholarships, Business School Lausanne, Switzerland
- Hermann Strenger Scholarships, Bayer Foundations, Germany
- Yamaha Music Foundation Of Europe Scholarship
- Postdoctoral Fellowships, Max Planck Center for Visual Computing and Communication, Germany
- IMD MBA Alumni Scholarships, Switzerland
- Albert Einstein Fellowships for Outstanding Young Thinkers, Germany
- The Future Leader Scholarship, PPM School of Management, Indonesia
- Erasmus Mundus Joint Doctorate Programme, Forest and Nature for Society (FONASO), Europe
- Postgraduate Scholarships, The Fraunhofer Institute for Industrial Mathematics, ITWM, Germany
- Master Scholarships in Nanoscience and Nanotechnology, Erasmus Mundus, Europe
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.