Total average value of up to $50,000 (based on a 5 year degree)
- $10,000 for a full time study load (48 credit points) paid per year until the minimum number of points for your degree are completed
- Recipients may be asked to participate or be profiled in relevant Monash marketing, recruitment and promotional materials and/or events
25 scholarships will be available in 2013. Applications from students from all countries are invited and countries with strategic priorities for Monash will be given preference.
- Based on academic achievement
- Preference will be given to commencing students who are not enrolled in a Monash pathway course
All conditions must be met
- International student
- Commencing or continuing a full time undergraduate or postgraduate (coursework) degree at a Monash campus in Australia, or
- Applying to Monash from another institution or pathway program
Note: the following students are not eligible to apply for this scholarship:
- Students studying Australian Year 12 (these students may be eligible for the Monash International Scholarship for Excellence)
You must maintain a distinction average (70% or above) each semester
Application and other information
- Can be deferred within the same calender year only
- You must submit a separate application form for this scholarship (due dates as below).
- NOTE FOR NON-MONASH STUDENTS: Before applying for this scholarship, please ensure your Monash application has been received by the university and processed for a course offer. You must submit an application for a Monash course before applying for this scholarship as your Monash course information is required for the scholarship application:
- NOTE: Do not submit supporting documentation with your application - this will not be considered
For more information, please visit official website: www.monash.edu.au.
- Monash International Leadership Scholarship, Monash University, Australia
- 2 Undergraduate Scholarships in Accounting & Finance, Monash University, Australia
- Fully Funded PhD Studentship, Dendrimer Synthesis, Monash University, Australia
- Nuclear History Fellowship, NPIHP, Monash University, South Africa
- Research Fellowships in Materials Development, University of Wollongong, Australia
- Glen and Joy McKee Mathematics Scholarship, University of Adelaide, Australia
- Law International LLM Master Scholarships, University of Technology Sydney, Australia
- Endeavour Awards 2011, Postgraduate & Postdoctoral Awards by Australian Government
- MBA Scholarship for Outstanding International Students, University of Technology Sydney, Australia
- Endeavour Awards from Australian Government
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.