These are highly competitive awards: students must demonstrate an extremely high academic standard and must show prior commitment to the field of biodiversity conservation. Evidence must be produced as to means of self support during the one year period of study.
All completed applications to the MSc Conservation and Biodiversity received by 2 April 2012 will be considered. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted after the deadline and further information will be requested. For further information, including how to apply to the programme, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Application deadline: 2nd April 2012
- Value: Full tuition fees
- Duration of award: for 1 year
- Contact: Biosciences email@example.com
How to apply
Awards will be allocated according to merit. All eligible individuals who submit an application to the programme by 2 April 2012 will automatically be considered for an award.
For more information, please visit official website: www.exeter.ac.uk.
- MSc Scholarships, Durrell Institute for Conservation and Ecology, University of Kent, UK
- Queen Sofia Junior Research Fellowship, Exeter College, University of Oxford, UK
- International Commercial Law Excellence Scholarships, University of Exeter, UK
- Master Scholarship in Sport and Health Sciences, University of Exeter, UK
- Master Scholarships in Biosciences, University of Exeter, UK
- Undergraduate Scholarships, University of Exeter Foundation, UK
- Master in Forestry Management, Marine Resources Management, Clean Energy, Water and Sanitation, or Climate Change
- Postdoctoral Fellowship in Molecular Genetics, USA
- 100 PhD Studentships 2010, University of Exeter, UK
- Business School International Undergraduate Management Distinction Scholarships, University of Exeter, UK