Two £2,550 scholarships, funded by friends and alumni of Middlesex University are available to students applying for entry to MSc Health Psychology as a full-time student for September 2011. The scholarships will be awarded to applicants who demonstrate exemplary academic and/or professional achievement or potential. Applications are welcome from students who have been offered (conditional or unconditional) and accepted a place on the MSc Health Psychology programme.
Students who receive a scholarship from another organization cannot apply. Middlesex University alumni who apply are also eligible for the Alumni Bursary (10% discount) but they cannot also hold the Academic Alumni Scholarship (20% discount). Scholarships are in the form of a discount in tuition fees (paid in the first year of study).
In no more than 500 words, on an additional sheet of A4 paper, please tell us about yourself, your reasons for applying to Middlesex University and for the MSc Health Programme. How studying the MSC will benefit you, your academic and any relevant professional achievements and where you have achieved an exemplary standard. Your intentions after completing the MSc and your career aspirations and why you merit the scholarship.
The deadline for applications is 26th August 2011. We will notify successful candidates by 8th September 2011.
- Postgraduate Scholarships, Middlesex University, UK
- Master Scholarships for International Students, School of Psychology, University of Sussex, UK
- International Undergraduate Scholarship, School of Psychology, University of Kent, UK
- European Masters in Sport and Exercise Psychology (EMSEP), Erasmus Mundus, Europe
- School of Psychology 50th Anniversary Masters Scholarships, University of Kent, UK
- Institute of Neuroscience & Psychology International Scholarship, University of Glasgow, UK
- Addiction PhD Studentship, Department of Psychology, Goldsmiths, University of London, UK
- School of Psychology Overseas Academic Scholarships, University of Dundee, UK
- PhD Studentships, Prof Bob Woods, School of Psychology, Bangor University, UK
- PhD Studentships in Psychology, Cardiff University, UK
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.
For more information, please visit official website: www.mdx.ac.uk.
how i apply for this plz helps me.
How to apply to this uni?
My decision to get scholarship is . . .
My background education is Telecommunication Engineering. But, I interest to study in Psychology field.. Can I apply this scholarship?
Kind of great news for psychological students^“
how can I get the scholarship?
This is i necessity
How do i run for this scholarship? Please help.