Applications from students of all Nationalities will be considered. Students must hold, or expect to obtain, an offer, or an unconditional offer, of a place on the full time MSc in Behavioural Science for entry in September 2014.
- Number of awards: 2
- Value: £6,000 each
- Deadline: 10th June 2014
- why you are applying for this Scholarship
- why a Scholarship would help you
- which modules of the MSc are of particular interest to you and why
- what your expectations are in terms of learning outcomes
- what would you like to be able to do and achieve as a result of successful completion of the course; your educational or professional aims for the five years after you complete the course.
Ms Sheila Sim - email@example.com
- Stirling Management School Master Scholarship, University of Stirling, UK
- MBA International Leader of the Future Scholarships, University of Stirling, UK
- PhD Studentship in Natural Logic and Linguistic Semantics, Tilburg University, Netherlands
- PhD Studentships, Prof David Linden, School of Psychology, Bangor University, UK
- PhD in Computational Logic and Natural Reasoning, Tilburg University, Netherlands
- Master Scholarships in Education and Teacher Training, Netherlands
- MSc Scholarships in Finance, University of Stirling, UK
- The Robinson Scholarship for MSc Student from Developing Countries, Lancaster University, UK
- PhD Studentships in Behaviour, Choices and Markets, University of Aberdeen, UK
- MSc Scholarships in International Accounting and Finance, University of Stirling, UK
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.