Please be informed that application for Master of Science in Strategic Studies, International Relations, International Political Economy and Asian Studies Programmes for AY2010/2011 (Admission in Aug 2010) is now open!
The online application will be closed on 28 February 2010.
We have various Scholarships / Study Awards available to both Singaporeans and Foreign students, namely, Singapore Technologies Engineering Scholarship, Lee Foundation Scholarship, Gita Wirjawan Graduate Fellowship, Student Research Assistantships, Terrorism Analyst Study Awards and NTU Alumni Scholarships. In particularly, the ASEAN Graduate Scholarship which is now open and close on 31 December 2009. For more information, please visit http://www.rsis.edu.sg/grad/scholarships-fellowships-financial-aids.htm
Please visit our M.Sc website http://www.rsis. edu.sg/grad/ index.htm to find out how these programmes will benefit you and other administrative details such as the course structure, fees, application procedures.
Please email us at rsisprogrammes[at]ntu.edu.sg if you have any queries.
- Ancora Foundation Graduate Fellowship, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
- PhD Scholarships in Membrane Science, Nanyang Technological University (NTU), Singapore
- NTU-MBA Scholarship, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
- Singapore MIT Alliance (SMA) Graduate Fellowship, NTU NUS Singapore
- Nanyang Fellows MBA Scholarship, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
- Nanyang President’s Graduate Scholarships (NPGS), Nanyang Technological University (NTU), Singapore
- Graduate and Postdoctoral Research in Medical Engineering, School of Electrical & Electronic Engineering, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
- Asia Journalism Fellowship, Singapore
- PhD Studentship, Equatorial Waves and Intra-seasonal Oscillations, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
- ASEAN Graduate Scholarship, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.