International scholarships are available for applicants seeking places on the MSc Medical Mycology for September 2013 entry. The scholarships are directed at medical and healthcare science graduates from ‘resource-limited’ non-EU countries wishing to develop their skills as mycologists. Funding provides full sponsorship of the MSc tuition fee and £16,550 living allowance (stipend).
These scholarships are aimed at international graduates within the medical and healthcare sciences seeking to develop fungal infection diagnostic services with a global reach.Alongside the application, an additional covering statement (maximum 750 words) should be included explaining how you intend to use the scholarship to improve the diagnostics and care of patients with fungal infections in your home country and/or global.
Applications are invited up to and including Monday 5 August 2013 . Interviews with shortlisted candidates will be held mid-August. Places for 2013 entry are limited so early application is encouraged. Any enquiries relating to the MSc or scholarships should be directed to Dr Riina Richardson (firstname.lastname@example.org).
For more information, please visit official website: www.mhs.manchester.ac.uk.
- International Excellence Undergraduate Scholarships, University of Manchester, UK
- University of Manchester Research Impact (Alumni) Studentships, UK
- Master of Science Bursary, University of Manchester, UK
- Master Bursaries, School of Environment and Development, University of Manchester, UK
- Vice-Chancellor Scholarships, Manchester Metropolitan University, UK
- MSc Scholarships in Management and Information Systems, University of Manchester, UK
- Master of Science Scholarships, School of Environment and Development, University of Manchester, UK
- PhD Studentship, School of Pharmacy & Pharmaceutical Sciences, University of Manchester, UK
- MSc Scholarships, Manchester Metropolitan University, UK
- Al-Habeeb Scholarship for MA in Multimedia Journalism, Manchester Metropolitan University, UK
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.