The scholarship in the value of up to EUR 15,000 Euro covers part of the tuition fees of HHL’s full-time M.Sc. Program.
About the Scholarship
The HHL Scholarship for Effective and Responsible Leadership 14 targets successful future business leaders who want to study in HHL’s full-time Master Program in Management (M.Sc.) starting in March 2014 or September 2014.
The scholarship will provide the successful applicants with a tuition waiver for the M.Sc. Program worth up to EUR 10,000. Social responsibility, effective leadership, and dedication describe the track record of the grantee. In return, the grantee will support HHL’s mission
Applicants from all countries for the full-time M.Sc. Program
Scholarship Selection Process
After the selection committee evaluated the applications they decide which candidates will be interviewed by an HHL professor. During the telephone interview the applicants will have the chance to present their essays and questionnaires. Afterwards the final decision will be made.
Only applicants who have been admitted to HHL will be invited for a telephone interview
Requirements and Deadline
Applicants must hold or be in the process of obtaining a first degree in business (at least 180 ECTS credits) with an above average result. Furthermore a GMAT score of at least 650 is required. Only applicants who apply for HHL’s full-time M.Sc. Program for the March 2014 or the September 2014 intake are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
Applicants are required to submit all application documents by January 15, 2014 (Intake March) or June 20, 2014 (Intake September).
- A completed full-time M.Sc. application (http://study.hhl.de)
- GMAT score of at least 650
- Scholarship essay (see below)
- Scholarship questionnaire
Please submit your scholarship application via e-mail to: annegret.zettler(at)hhl.de
Please submit your essay on the respective topic along with the other application documents. The essay has to be written in English and should comprise approximately 3,000 words.
March intake 2014:
Financial institutions’ engagement in speculative activities in agricultural commodity markets is currently a matter of great public debate. Please discuss your views on this issue - both from an ethical and an economic perspective.
Please submit your answers to the following questions along with the other application documents. Please limit your response to 100 words per question maximum.
Student Recruitment M.Sc.
T +49 341 9851-613
- MBA Young Leader Scholarship, HHL Europe, Germany
- MBA Future Entrepreneur Scholarship, HHL Europe, Germany
- Yamaha Music Foundation Of Europe Scholarship
- Kofi Annan Business School Foundation MBA Fellowship, ESMT European School of Management and Technology
- IMD Social Responsibility MBA Scholarships, Switzerland
- Global Executive MBA - Woman in Leadership Scholarship, HHL Europe, Germany
- International Climate Protection Fellowships, Alexander von Humboldt Foundation, Germany
- IMD MBA Alumni Scholarships, Switzerland
- Erasmus Mundus Joint Doctorate Programme, Forest and Nature for Society (FONASO), Europe
- Postgraduate Scholarships, The Fraunhofer Institute for Industrial Mathematics, ITWM, Germany
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.