MSc in Finance Scholarships - Divisional Scholarships
These Scholarships are funded by the Accounting and Finance Division and meet course fees up to the home/EU rate. This means that the successful candidates will pay no course fees in September 2011 if they are home/EU fee category students. Overseas fee paying students are also encouraged to apply and would pay the difference between home and overseas fees.
How to apply
- Complete the MSc Finance application form ensuring that all sections are answered legibly.
- Pay particular attention to the section which requires a handwritten statement of approximately 500 words on why a Scholarship would help you, and what your career or educational aims are for the five year period after you graduate from the Finance course.
- The closing date for receipt of applications is 5pm GMT on 30 June 2011.
- Please note that the Scholarships will be allocated in July and therefore if you are applying both for the Scholarships and the Finance course close to the 30 June deadline, you should ensure that your course application is complete.
Who can apply?
Applicants may be of any nationality and must hold or expect to obtain an offer of a place on the full time MSc in Finance for entry in September 2011. Applications may be submitted for the Scholarship along with the course application, but only those obtaining a place on the course will be entered into the Scholarship competition.
For more information, please visit official website: www.management.stir.ac.uk.
- MSc Scholarships in International Accounting and Finance, University of Stirling, UK
- MSc Scholarships in Investment Analysis, Karen Napier Scholarships, University of Stirling, UK
- PhD Scholarships in Finance at Vienna Graduate School of Finance, Austria
- PhD Studentships in Finance, University of Melbourne, Australia
- Government Finance Professional Development Scholarship, USA - Canada
- Beasiswa BCA Finance - Universitas Indonesia
- Ruth Whaley Bursary for Women in Finance, University of Cambridge, UK
- Masters in Finance Scholarships, London Business School, UK
- Master Fellowships for Journalists at Paramadina University by INDIKA ENERGY and MEDCO FOUNDATION, Indonesia
- Dubai Bank Scholarships in Business and Finance, London School of Business & Finance, UK
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.