- Five scholarships for the MSc program in Geoinformatics (4 semesters, start October 1, 2009)
- Two partial scholarships for the MSc program in Geospatial Technologies (3 semesters, start September 4, 2009) for nationals of the following countries: Argentina, Brazil, Chile, China (P.R.), Costa Rica, Egypt, India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Mauritius, Mexico, Nigeria, Pakistan, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Thailand, Trinidad and Tobago, Turkey, Uruguay.
The scholarships include
- Tuition waiver for all semesters
- Scholarship: 850 € per month (not for the first semester in Spain or Portugal (September 4, 2009 – February 28, 2010) in the MSc in Geospatial Technologies)
- Support health insurance: 70 € per month (not for the first semester in Spain or Portugal (September 4, 2009 – February 28, 2010) in the MSc in Geospatial Technologies)
- Support travel costs according to real costs: up to 1.000 € for a flight to/from Europe before starting/after finishing the program and up to 1.000 € for one home flight to/from Europe in between.
Application deadline: July 31, 2009
- Further information.
- Flyer scholarship MSc Geospatial Technologies.
- Flyer scholarship MSc Geoinformatics.
Dr. Christoph Brox
Institute for Geoinformatics (ifgi)
University of Muenster
Weseler Strasse 253
Phone: +49 (0)251 8334721
Fax: +49 (0)251 8339763
email: broxc[ at ]uni-muenster.de
- Master of Science in Geoinformatics Scholarships, Institute for Geoinformatics, University of Münster, Germany
- Master of Science in Geospatial Technologies Scholarhips, Erasmus Mundus, Europe
- PhD / MEng.Sc Scholarship in the area of Geospatial Applications of Wireless Sensors, Ireland
- BioInterfaces International Graduate School, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology, Germany
- Master Scholarships, Research on Information and Communication Technologies, Erasmus Mundus, Europe
- PhD Scholarships in Interdisciplinary Research, Ruhr-University Research School, Germany
- Master Scholarships in Materials Science Exploring Large Scale Facilities (MaMaSELF), Erasmus Mundus, Europe
- PhD Studentship in Computer Vision based Advanced Geotechnologies, Ireland
- PhD Studentship in Medical / Clinical Devices, Nottingham Trent University, UK
- PhD Scholarship in the area of Low Cost Wireless Sensor Networks, Ireland
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.