These Scholarships are funded by the Accounting and Finance Division and meet course fees up to the home/EU rate. This means that the successful candidates will pay no course fees in September 2010 if they are home/EU fee category students. Overseas fee paying students are also encouraged to apply and would pay the difference between home and overseas fees.
How to apply
- Complete the MSc in International Accounting and Finance Scholarship Application Form ensuring that all sections are answered legibly.
- Pay particular attention to the section which requires a handwritten statement of approximately 500 words on why a Scholarship would help you, and what your career or educational aims are for the five year period after you graduate from the International Accounting and Finance course.
- The closing date for receipt of applications is 30 June 2011.
- Please note that the Scholarships will be allocated in July and therefore if you are applying both for the Scholarships and the International Accounting and Finance course close to the 30 June deadline, you should ensure that your course application is complete.
Who can apply?
Applicants may be of any nationality and must hold or expect to obtain an offer of a place on the full time MSc in International Accounting and Finance for entry in September 2010. Applications may be submitted for the Scholarship along with the course application, but only those obtaining a place on the course will be entered into the Scholarship competition.
For more information, please visit official website: www.management.stir.ac.uk.
- MSc Scholarships in Finance, University of Stirling, UK
- PhD Scholarships in Accounting and Finance, University of Edinburgh Business School, UK
- 2 Undergraduate Scholarships in Accounting & Finance, Monash University, Australia
- MSc Scholarships in Investment Analysis, Karen Napier Scholarships, University of Stirling, UK
- Government Finance Professional Development Scholarship, USA - Canada
- Business H3 Global Research Scholarship, Griffith University, Australia
- Doctoral Student in Accounting, University of Antwerp, Belgium
- La Trobe Business School Masters by Coursework Scholarship, La Trobe University, Australia
- Executive Deans Honours Scholarship, Faculty of Business and Law, Edith Cowan University, Australia
- Master Scholarships, Nottingham Business School, Nottingham Trent University, UK
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.