The Karen Napier Scholarships are generously funded by the Karen Napier Charity in memory of Karen, a graduate of the MSc in Investment Analysis. Each Scholarship will meet the course fees at the Home/EC rate and will offer £3,500 toward maintenance. In addition, the Accounting and Finance Division will waive the remainder of the course fees in the event that a Scholarship is awarded to an overseas fee paying applicant.
How to apply
- Complete the Karen Napier Scholarship application form, ensuring that all sections are answered legibly.
- Pay particular attention to the section which requires a handwritten statement of approximately 500 words on why a Scholarship would help you, and what your career or educational aims are for the five year period after you graduate from the Investment Analysis course.
- The closing date for receipt of applications is 5pm GMT on 30 June 2011.
- Please note that the Scholarships will be allocated in July and therefore if you are applying both for the Scholarships and the Investment Analysis course close to the 30 June deadline, you should ensure that your course application is complete.
Who can apply?
Applicants may be of any nationality and must hold or expect to obtain an offer of a place on the full time MSc in Investment Analysis for entry in September 2011. Applications may be submitted for the Scholarships along with the course application, but only those obtaining a place on the course will be entered into the Scholarship competition.
For more information, please visit official website: www.management.stir.ac.uk.
- PhD Studentships in Computing at Napier University, UK
- PhD Studentships in Informatics, School of Computing, Napier University, Edinburgh, UK
- Master of Financial Analysis Scholarships, La Trobe University, Australia
- MSc Scholarships in Finance, University of Stirling, UK
- MSc Scholarships in International Accounting and Finance, University of Stirling, UK
- Masters Bursaries, Society for Music Analysis, UK
- Master / Doctoral Student in Bioinformatics and Cellular Mechanics, German Cancer Research Center
- PhD Studentships in Film and Media, Bradford Media School, University of Bradford, UK
- Master / PhD Student in Bioinformatics, University of Würzburg, Germany
- Postdoctoral Research Opportunities, the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST), USA