MSc Management and Information Systems Scholarship for Study by Distance Learning at University of Manchester
The School of Environment and Development invites applications for a fully-funded scholarship for candidates from developing countries for Master`s study by distance learning on the MSc Management and Information Systems. The scholarship will cover all study costs including tuition and examining fees and course material costs.
MSc Management and Information Systems
The MSc in M&IS develops the “hybrid” mix of management and information systems skills that we know from experience is essential to the successful and strategic application of information and communication technologies by today’s organizations.
It is designed to develop two groups of participants in developing and transitional economies: functional managers who wish to take greater control over, and make a more direct contribution to, change in their organizations via the development and implementation of information systems; and information systems professionals who wish to improve the success rate of the information systems they develop or use, and who may also wish to upgrade their management skills and knowledge.
The programme is offered by IDPM`s Development Informatics Group, with staff members contributing to the University`s Centre for Development Informatics.
- International Excellence Undergraduate Scholarships, University of Manchester, UK
- University of Manchester Research Impact (Alumni) Studentships, UK
- MSc Medical Mycology Scholarships, University of Manchester, UK
- Master of Science Bursary, University of Manchester, UK
- Master Bursaries, School of Environment and Development, University of Manchester, UK
- MSc Scholarships, Manchester Metropolitan University, UK
- Master of Science Scholarships, School of Environment and Development, University of Manchester, UK
- Vice-Chancellor Scholarships, Manchester Metropolitan University, UK
- Al-Habeeb Scholarship for MA in Multimedia Journalism, Manchester Metropolitan University, UK
- The Panasonic Trust Fellowships 2010, UK
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.