We are delighted to announce funding for 12 MSc scholarships for entry in the academic year of 2014/15. All of the courses that are eligible for the scholarships are taught in the Business School’s £75 million teaching and research headquarters in Manchester.
There will be six full-time scholarships, each worth £1,000, and six part-time scholarships, each worth £500. Each scholarship is provided as a tuition fee discount.
Managers, senior professionals, graduates, final year undergraduate students, and members and veterans of the armed forces are encouraged to apply for these prestigious awards.
How to Apply
To apply for a scholarship, you must follow the process below:
1. Apply for a place on an eligible MSc course at Manchester Metropolitan University Business School and receive an offer of a place.
2. Write a short, personal statement (800 words) outlining how you would contribute to, and benefit from, your chosen MSc course in the Business School.
This statement must explain how you will use your skills, attributes and personality to contribute positively to the experience of your fellow students and to the development of your chosen programme. You should indicate how you will contribute towards promoting your programme, during your studies and after graduation, as an advocate of the university, the faculty and your specific programme.
Your full name, your MMU ID number, your postal and email addresses and the title of your MSc course must be clearly stated on the first page.
3. Email your personal statement to email@example.com Please title your email: MSc Scholarship Application
Full-time scholarships: Monday 30 June 2014
Part-time scholarships: Monday 11 August 2014
All eligible scholarship applicants will be informed if they have been successful in gaining an award by Tuesday, 16th September 2014
Disclaimer: MMU reserves the right to withdraw or amend a scholarship or bursary without prior notification. Scholarships and bursaries are offered subject to funding and availability.
- Vice-Chancellor Scholarships, Manchester Metropolitan University, UK
- Al-Habeeb Scholarship for MA in Multimedia Journalism, Manchester Metropolitan University, UK
- International Excellence Undergraduate Scholarships, University of Manchester, UK
- University of Manchester Research Impact (Alumni) Studentships, UK
- MSc Medical Mycology Scholarships, University of Manchester, UK
- Master of Science Bursary, University of Manchester, UK
- Master Bursaries, School of Environment and Development, University of Manchester, UK
- MSc Scholarships in Management and Information Systems, University of Manchester, UK
- Master of Science Scholarships, School of Environment and Development, University of Manchester, UK
- London Metropolitan University Vice Chancellor’s Research Scholarship, UK
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.
Whether there are scholarships for children from 11 years up to 12 years.
Pls I want to ask you whether you give sholarships for students that overseas and still students. Yours faithfully. Thanks.
hello, i’m anggi and now study at economic faculty in Halu Oleo university final semester. i want to continue my study, so please help me to give some information about this scholarship.. please send me information about this scholarsip in my e-mail Dini_anggia@ymail.com, thank’s.
Hello…good morning,my name is sang ketut,I’m post graduated from school of medicine…I really want to cotinue my study…please can give some information about this scholarship and send to my email firstname.lastname@example.org….thank u…
I’m stdying medicine currently in my 4th year and wish to get a transfer to an institute which can offer better resources if possible aand maybe some financial aid
If u can help me in anyway pliz email me ( email@example.com )