Who can Apply?
Any student applying for a taught full-time postgraduate MSc course in the Faculty of Engineering with a confirmed offer of a place for the next academic intake (September or January).
Selection is by application only and applicants must:
- Have a good academic record
- Provide a statement of 500 words in support of your application.
Submitting an Application
In order to apply for a scholarship, you are required to fill in and submit a Scholarship Application Form:
- Engineering Scholarship Application Form - International Students (PDF) 32k
- Engineering Scholarship Application Form - Home/EU Students (PDF) 32k
The application must be typed and printed. We cannot consider incomplete applications or applications received after the deadline.
September 2009 Intake
31st July 2009 for Home/EU and International students.
January 2010 Intake
30th November 2009 for Home/EU and International students.
For more information, please visit the official announcement page.
- Postgraduate Scholarships for International Students, Kingston University, UK
- Undergraduate Scholarships for International Students, Kingston University, UK
- MA and PhD in Cultural Studies at Queen’s University, Canada
- International Excellence Scholarships, Faculty of Engineering, University of Leeds, UK
- Undergraduate & Postgraduate Scholarships, Faculty of Science and Engineering, University of Limerick, Ireland
- International Excellence Undergraduate Scholarships, University of Manchester, UK
- Colombo Plan Scholarship in Engineering, University of Auckland, New Zealand
- Partial Undergraduate Scholarships, Faculty of Science, Technology and Engineering, La Trobe University, Australia
- Partial Postgraduate Scholarships, Faculty of Science, Technology and Engineering, La Trobe University, Australia
- PhD Stipend in Mathematics and Physics, Aalborg University, Denmark
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.