Who is eligible?
This scholarship is open to international applicants seeking to pursue a full-time Nanyang Fellows MBA programme at NTU. Singaporeans and Singapore Permananent Residents are not eligible to apply.
- A good bachelor’s degree
- At least 8 years of management or senior professional experience
- For applicants whose university degree was not imparted in English, a minimum score of 600 for paper-based, 250 for computer-based and above 100 for internet-based in TOEFL or a minimum band score of 6.5 in IELTS is required.
- Proven leadership potential
- Strong academic capability
- Character and personal qualities
- One should not hold any other scholarship, fellowship or bursary concurrently during the prescribed period of the award
There is no bond attached to the scholarship.
Each scholarship is tenable for a period of 1 year (from start to end of programme) only.
Each scholarship shall cover partial tuition fee of the Nanyang Fellows MBA Programme.
Online application to the programme is available at www.nfp.ntu.edu.sg. Applicants who have been offered a place in the programme may then apply for the scholarship.
Candidates applying to the programme commencing in July 2014, and who intends to apply for the scholarship should submit their online application by 31 January 2014.
For enquiries, please contact email@example.com
- PhD Scholarships in Membrane Science, Nanyang Technological University (NTU), Singapore
- NTU-MBA Scholarship, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
- Singapore MIT Alliance (SMA) Graduate Fellowship, NTU NUS Singapore
- Nanyang President’s Graduate Scholarships (NPGS), Nanyang Technological University (NTU), Singapore
- Graduate and Postdoctoral Research in Medical Engineering, School of Electrical & Electronic Engineering, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
- PhD Studentship, Equatorial Waves and Intra-seasonal Oscillations, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
- ASEAN Graduate Scholarship, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
- APEC MBA Scholarships, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
- Graduate Fellowships and Postdoctoral Positions in Nanoscience and Nanotechnology, Singapore
- PhD Scholarships, Ultrafast Optical Spectroscopy, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.