The National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) Undergraduate Student Research Program (USRP) offers undergraduates across the United States mentored internship experiences at NASA Centers and research support facilities. The NASA Undergraduate Student Research Program is NASA’s largest nationwide internship program.
NASA USRP is an internship program that offers NASA research and development opportunities to undergraduate students. USRP internship opportunities give students the ultimate workforce preparatory experience for careers in Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM). USRP is one of most highly comprehensive internship programs for undergraduate students within the STEM majors. Students work on practical problems that will see real applications in aerospace or on future NASA missions. These immersive NASA opportunities combine scientific research with professional hands-on engineering. A USRP internship will be the first step toward a career at NASA, or within the science and engineering workforce. USRP internship opportunities are offered year round in the Fall, Summer and Spring.
The USRP experience is a NASA internship that places qualified undergraduates with outstanding NASA mentors in a challenging working environment. Students from around the country work on a NASA project developed to meet the needs and goals of the NASA Center and Mission Directorate. Through the USRP website students apply for the internship program and NASA mentors select students for available project positions. The USRP website is also a valuable resource of information in regards to NASA internships and NASA Centers and NASA research focus areas. Research NASA’s wide variety of scientific and technical research areas through the USRP website and find your career vision through a NASA USRP internship.
Apply now and join NASA for the experience of a lifetime!
The NASA Undergraduate Student Research Program is managed for NASA by the Universities Space Research Association in Houston, Texas
Now Accepting Applications in SOLAR
Spring 2012 Applications Being Accepted
Due on October 11, 2011
For more information, please visit official website: intern.nasa.gov.
- NASA Langley Aerospace Research Summer Scholars (LARSS), USA
- Fulbright Association Student Exchange Award, Singapore - USA
- Fellowship in Aerospace History, American Historical Association, NASA, USA
- PhD Positions, Leiden Observatory, Leiden University, Netherlands
- Korean Government Invitation Program for Undergraduate Student from Major Partner Country
- Undergraduate Scholarships, City University London, UK
- Undergraduate Scholarships 2010/2011, University of Edinburgh, UK
- UQ Science International Undergraduate Scholarships, University of Queensland, Australia
- Benjamin A Gilman International Scholarship for Undergraduate Study Abroad, USA
- Undergraduate Scholarships for International Students, Kingston University, UK