The Nestlé Scholarship for Women was first awarded in 1997 and was initiated by a group of IMD MBA participants who wanted to encourage women to take the MBA.
Who can qualify
Women candidates who have already applied to the full-time IMD MBA program and who demonstrate financial need. Employees of Nestlé and its subsiduaries are not elegible.
- Acceptance into the IMD MBA Program
- Submitting an essay discussing the issue: ‘Does diversity in management impact the bottom line? If so, how?’ (maximum 750 words)
Jury: The IMD MBA Scholarship Committee
Deadline: September 30
- MBA Scholarships for Women, LUISS Business School, Italy
- Leadership MBA Scholarships, Business School Lausanne, Switzerland
- Jim-Ellert MBA Scholarship, IMD Switzerland
- Global Executive MBA - Woman in Leadership Scholarship, HHL Europe, Germany
- Ruth Whaley Bursary for Women in Finance, University of Cambridge, UK
- MBA Scholarships in International Business for Women, MIB School of Management, Italy
- MBA Scholarships, London School of Business and Finance, UK
- PhD Fellowships, Werner Siemens Foundation, Switzerland
- International Fellowships, American Association of University Women (AAUW), USA
- Vera R Campbell Foundation Fellowship for Women, School for Advanced Research, USA
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.
For more information, please visit official website: www.imd.ch.