Who is eligible?
You are eligible for this scholarship if you are an applicant seeking admission to The Nanyang MBA, (full time MBA programme only) at Nanyang Business School, NTU.
- Open to all nationals / citizens
- Selection is based mainly on merit, and to a certain extent financial consideration
- You should not be on paid employment or accept paid employment or concurrently hold any other scholarship, fellowship, bursary or top-up allowance during the prescribed period of the award
Coverage of tuition fees for up to 3 trimesters (˜ 12 months) only.
There is no bond attached to the scholarship.
Applications opens in October each year and closes in end March the following year. Application for the NTU-MBA scholarhip is to be submitted online via this link.
For enquiries, please contact the MBA office at email@example.com
Research work and duties
As a recipient of the scholarship, you may be called upon to assist in some administrative or research work of not more than 5 hours per week
- PhD Scholarships in Membrane Science, Nanyang Technological University (NTU), Singapore
- Nanyang Fellows MBA Scholarship, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
- Singapore MIT Alliance (SMA) Graduate Fellowship, NTU NUS Singapore
- Graduate and Postdoctoral Research in Medical Engineering, School of Electrical & Electronic Engineering, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
- Nanyang President’s Graduate Scholarships (NPGS), Nanyang Technological University (NTU), Singapore
- ASEAN Graduate Scholarship, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
- PhD Studentship, Equatorial Waves and Intra-seasonal Oscillations, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
- APEC MBA Scholarships, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
- PhD Scholarships, Ultrafast Optical Spectroscopy, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
- Graduate Fellowships and Postdoctoral Positions in Nanoscience and Nanotechnology, Singapore
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.