Over S$1 million worth of NUS MBA Study Awards will be awarded to deserving full-time candidates of all nationalities and part-time Singaporean candidates who showcase well-rounded, exceptional and promising profiles. Scholarships will be given based on background, performance during the application process and overall leadership potential of the candidates.
- Dean’s Award: S$58,000
- Director’s Award: S$38,000
- Excellence Award: S$18,000
- Achiever Award: S$8,000
All full time MBA applicants who have accepted the admissions offer will be automatically considered for these awards. The award amount will offset the tuition fees over two semesters. To be considered, all scholarship documents and requirements must be submitted by 31 January 2014.
For more information, please visit official website: bschool.nus.edu.sg.
- ASEAN Scholarships for Indonesia by Ministry of Education, Singapore
- PhD Scholarships in Membrane Science, Nanyang Technological University (NTU), Singapore
- ASEAN Undergraduate Scholarship, National University of Singapore
- Fulbright Association Student Exchange Award, Singapore - USA
- ASEAN Graduate Scholarship, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
- Asian Graduate Student Fellowships, Asia Research Institute, National University of Singapore
- NGS Scholarship (NGSS), National University of Singapore
- Dr Goh Keng Swee (GKS) Scholarship for Undergraduate Students, Singapore
- MSc in Strategic Studies, International Relations at Rajaratnam School of International Studies, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
- The Singapore-MIT Alliance (SMA) for Research and Technology Graduate Fellowships 2010, Singapore
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.