Efficient knowledge sharing is increasingly a predictor of an enterprise’s success in meeting wider business goals. Océ is organized around dedicated business lines that maintain the big-picture mentality to apply solutions across the enterprise for our customers. So both corporate as well as commercial printing enterprises get the document workflows they need to compete.
Who is eligible?
Océ provides a scholarship for talented master‘s students. Applicants have to be admitted to one of the master’s programs of the School of Business and Economics starting in September 2013. Candidates applying for this scholarship must have interest in and affinity for the document services and printing industry. The student is invited at the Document Services Valley (open innovation center in the city of Venlo, Océ site) for completing the thesis project, under the guidance of professors of the School of Business and Economics.
Candidates must have met all the requirements of the application procedure. Applicants must come from a country outside the EU/EEA and meet the requirements for obtaining an entry visa and residence permit for the Netherlands.
Océ scholarship 2013-2014
- Allowance per month €820 paid by the Scholarship Office
- Health and liability insurance €500 arranged and paid by the Scholarship Office
- Entry visa costs €600 arranged and paid by the Scholarship Office
- Refund tuition fee €4.000 The remaining tuition fee must be paid by the scholarship recipient
Application and selection
Please download the application form for the Océ scholarship.
The deadline for submitting a scholarship application is 1 March 2013. In order to be eligible for a scholarship, you need to be admitted to a master’s programme. This means that we need a complete file, for the Msc programme also, before 1 March 2013.
Therefore we advise students to take the gmat- or gre, Toefl/Ielts test before 10th February. Please include your scholarship application in your master’s application and upload this document in the category ‘Apply for Scholarship’ in My UM. We will not be able to take your application into consideration if we receive it via regular mail or e-mail.
The Faculty will rank the scholarship candidates. The Maastricht University Scholarship Committee and University Fund Limburg will make the final decision. Applicants will be informed about the selection outcome mid April.
For the scholarship assessment, the Scholarship Committee takes all elements of the application into account, including the level of previous study programmes, academic excellence, motivation, status of the home institution, the connection with the prior study programme, future career plans and the references.
Please check the terms and conditions of University Fund Limburg Scholarship before applying.
- University College Maastricht (UCM) Scholarships, Maastricht University, Netherlands
- Maastricht University High Potential Scholarships, Netherlands
- Ursula Glunk Scholarship, Maastricht University, Netherlands
- Complete List of Dutch Institutions Offering PhD Studies
- Master Scholarships in Mass Communication and Information Science, Netherlands
- Master Scholarships in Transport and Communications, Netherlands
- SABIC Scholarships for Master Students, Maastricht University, Netherlands
- Master Scholarships in Service, Tourism & Leisure, Netherlands
- PhD in Social Sciene for Indonesian Student, Maastricht University, Netherlands
- School of Business and Economics (SBE) non-EU Scholarship, Maastricht University, Netherlands
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.