Otto Bayer scholarships are open to students in their advanced study period. Disciplines receiving support are:
- Biology, molecular biology, biochemistry, biotechnology, biological process engineering, bioinformatics
- Chemistry, chemical engineering, material sciences and environmental sciences
- Pharmaceutics and drug discovery
- Medical sciences
Bayer supports study projects, internships, summer courses, preparatory and supplementary study courses, as well as theses and doctoral studies (the program does not include post-doctoral scholarships).
The foundation places great emphasis on internationalism, and therefore scholarships are granted exclusively to students from German-speaking countries wishing to study abroad and foreign applicants who want to study in Germany.
Applicants should be able to show good to very good final school marks as well as a particularly good intermediate diploma or an above-average bachelor’s exam. Furthermore, a broad horizon and a high level of motivation and personal commitment are expected of all applicants – be it in a social, political or cultural field.
The current call for applications for the Otto Bayer Scholarships is taking place during the period from June 1 to July 15, 2013. The independent Foundation Board will hold its next selection meeting on September 6, 2013.
For more information, please visit official website: secure.bayer.com.
- Kurt Hansen Scholarships, Bayer Foundations, Germany
- Carl Duisberg Scholarships, Bayer Foundations, Germany
- Hermann Strenger Scholarships, Bayer Foundations, Germany
- Be The Next Bayer Young Environmental Envoy and Enjoy Study Trip to Germany!
- Beasiswa S2, Sekolah Pascasarjana, Universitas Gadjah Mada, Indonesia
- PhD Position, Max Planck Institute of Molecular Physiology, Germany
- Postgraduate Scholarships, Open Society Foundations / University of Nottingham, UK
- PhD Scholarships in Interdisciplinary Research, Ruhr-University Research School, Germany
- Germany Scholarships | Beasiswa Jerman
- PhD Positions in Organic Chemistry, University of Paderborn, Germany
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.