We offer a total of 54 scholarships to students who would like to start their bachelor programme during the academic year 2013-2014. At €5,000 each, the scholarships cover almost two-thirds of the total first year university’s tuition fee and will only be awarded once.
You are eligible to apply for one of these scholarships if:
- You come from outside the European Union (and not from Iceland, Norway, Liechtenstein, Switzerland or Surinam)
- You are enrolling for the first time for the first year of one of our bachelor programmes
- You would otherwise have to pay the full institutional tuition fee rate
- You have never used this scholarship scheme before
- You have fully completed the scholarship application form
- You will have been provisionally accepted as a student on or before 31 March
- You have written an essay, as explained below
- Master Scholarships in Mass Communication and Information Science, Netherlands
- PhD Position, Nijmegen Centre for Molecular Life Sciences, Netherlands
- International Bachelor Scholarships, Saxion University, Netherlands
- Master Scholarships in Engineering, Netherlands
- Master Scholarships in Mathematics and Computer Science, Netherlands
- Master Scholarships in Education and Teacher Training, Netherlands
- Master Scholarships in Transport and Communications, Netherlands
- Studying Law in Leiden University Law School Information Session, Nuffic Neso Indonesia
- PhD Scholarships in Various Research Projects at Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya, Spain
- Master Scholarships in Fine and Applied Arts, Netherlands
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.
For more information, please visit official website: www.thehagueuniversity.com.