The Oxford International Centre for Publishing Studies is offering a fee-waiver bursary of £1,500 to a full-time or part-time International student on the MA in Publishing, International Publishing, Publishing and Language, Digital Publishing or the European Master in Publishing for the academic year commencing September 2010.
The Scholarship will be awarded on the basis of a proven interest in a publishing career, and a considered explanation of what the master’s course will contribute to the student’s learning and career development.
Applicants must already have accepted by the time of application for the scholarship a conditional or unconditional offer of a place at Oxford Brookes to start a course in September 2010. Applicants for the Scholarship must submit by email a cv and a 500-word rationale for their application for the Scholarship. Applicants are also asked to detail any further funding sources they are applying for, and to indicate how they intend to pay for the remainder of their fees and maintenance costs.
The application must be made by email (r.dobrzanski[at]brookes.ac.uk) to Rosalyn Dobrzanski, Senior Tutor in Publishing, by 30 June 2010. Applicants will be informed by email of the Scholarship Panel’s decision by the 15 July 2010.
Students may apply for this Scholarship alongside other sources of funding (including the John Henry Brookes International Scholarship if applicable), but these must be detailed on the application. The Scholarship will not include a maintenance grant. Applicants who are successful in receiving awards from other sources of funding which cover their tuition fees will not be eligible for the Scholarship, and must inform the Senior Tutor. Eligibility will not be affected by funding covering maintenance costs. The Scholarship cannot be transferred to maintenance costs.
- John Henry Brookes Master Scholarships, Oxford Brookes University, UK
- PhD Studentships in Intelligent Transport Systems (ITS), Oxford Brookes University, UK
- 100 Scholarships from University of Oxford, UK
- PhD Studentship in Intelligent Transport Systems, Oxford Brookes University, UK
- Imam Bukhari & Imam Tirmizi Visiting Research Fellowships, Oxford Centre for Islamic Studies, UK
- Postdoctoral Research Position in Mathematics, University of Oxford, UK
- Robin & Nadine Wells Scholarship, St Cross College, University of Oxford, UK
- St Cross Scholarship in Global Health Science, University of Oxford, UK
- Postgraduate Scholarship in Islamic Studies, Oxford Centre for Islamic Studies, University of Oxford, UK
- MPhil Scholarship in Humanities and Social Sciences, St Cross College, University of Oxford, UK