The Oxford Graduate Scholarships have been established through a groundbreaking new matched funding initiative to enable the creation of fully-funded scholarships for graduate students of the highest calibre from across the world. 2013-14 will see the very first Oxford Graduate Scholars begin their studies. Scholarships are awarded to applicants who have demonstrated excellent academic ability, who will contribute to the University’s ground-breaking research, and who will go on to contribute to the world as leaders in their field, pushing the frontiers of knowledge. The University contributes 40% of the funds for these scholarships, together with 60% from generous donations provided by numerous supporters of the University and its colleges.
Am I eligible?
You should be applying to start a new 1+1 MBA programme at Oxford.
Please ensure that you meet the selection criteria for your course (see the Course Guide for more information).
Scholarships will be awarded on the basis of academic merit.
This scholarship is not open to students with deferred entry.
What does it cover?
100% of university and college fees and a grant for living costs (at least £13,726) for one year only (during your MBA year).
How do I apply?
You must indicate on the MBA application form that you wish to apply for the 1+1 programme and for the Oxford-Pershing Square Graduate Scholarship. You will be asked to upload an additional statement in support of your application for the scholarship. The deadline for the MBA application form is 10 January 2014.
You must also apply for admission to the other half of the programme by the relevant January deadline (10 January 2014 for Medical Sciences, Philosophy, Politics & International Relations and Computer Science; 24 January 2014 for all other subjects).
If you do not apply as detailed above by the deadline, you will not be considered for this scholarship.
Additional points to note when applying for this scholarship:
If, following the assessment of the January deadline applications, your department places your application on a waiting list or decides to re-evaluate it against the applications received for the next deadline (14 March 2014), then you will no longer be eligible for this scholarship.
If you are accepted onto a different course from the one you originally applied for, you should contact us as soon as you are notified of the change in order to ensure that your application for a scholarship is maintained on the new course. However, please note that such a change of course may mean that you are no longer eligible for this scholarship.
How will I know if I’ve been successful?
Decisions are expected to be made around April 2014.
Successful candidates will be notified via email and will receive an award letter. This webpage will be updated as soon as successful candidates have been notified.
If you have any questions about this scholarship which are not answered above, please email us through the Ask a Question facility, selecting the Funding category.
- 100 Scholarships from University of Oxford, UK
- Unilever Graduate Scholarship in the Sciences, St Cross College, University of Oxford, UK
- EP Abraham Scholarship in Chemical, Biological / Life and Medical Sciences, University of Oxford, UK
- Graduate Scholarship in Archaeology, St Cross College, University of Oxford, UK
- Godfrey John Tyler Scholarship in Economics, St Cross College, University of Oxford, UK
- Robin & Nadine Wells Scholarship, St Cross College, University of Oxford, UK
- St Cross Scholarship in Global Health Science, University of Oxford, UK
- MPhil Scholarship in Humanities and Social Sciences, St Cross College, University of Oxford, UK
- Paula Soans O’Brian Scholarship in the Arts and Humanities, St Cross College, University of Oxford, UK
- Radcliffe Department of Medicine PhD Scholarship, University of Oxford, UK
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.