The purpose of the scholarship is to assist outstanding New Zealand musical performers who have completed an honours degree in musical performance in New Zealand to continue their musical development at a renowned international music school or conservatorium. The scholarship will be awarded for classical music performance including vocal or instrumental performance or conducting.
Applicants will be New Zealand citizens who have resided in New Zealand for at least three years immediately preceding the year of selection. The value of the scholarship is up to US$30,000 per annum and may be used for travel, tuition and residence expenses. The scholarship may be tenable with other scholarships, but account will be taken of the aggregate circumstances of the scholar and of the desirability of using available funds to best advantage.
Application cannot be accepted before 01/12/2010
- Postgraduate Scholarship in Classical Piano Performance, New Zealand School of Music
- Postgraduate Scholarship in Classical Piano Performance, Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand
- Paiste Cymbals Scholarship, Musicians Institute, USA
- Reserve Bank of New Zealand University Scholarships, New Zealand
- International Students Scholarships, Musicians Institute, USA
- Music Scholarship Award, University of Reading, UK
- Hélène La Rue Scholarship in Music, University of Oxford, UK
- Postgraduate Scholarships and Awards, University of Otago, New Zealand
- Overseas Student Scholarship, University of Abertay Dundee, UK
- New Zealand Scholarships | Beasiswa Selandia Baru
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.